Fitness Goals (See notes below)
- SWIM, SWIM, SWIM
- Finish Timberman HIM less than 6:00 (Highly dependent on #1)
- Finish Nations Triathlon less than 2:45 (Highly dependent on #1)
- SWIM, SWIM, SWIM (Figured out my weak area yet?)
- Bounce quarters off my stomach. (Is this a fitness goal or bar trick?)
- Complete the California Death Ride. ***
- Enjoy running more than 5 miles. (Why do I get so bored?)
- Figure out a real training plan AND stick to it!
- Finish graduate degree number 1
- Do lots of research and planning for doctoral schools
*** A spin instructor friend and her training partner did it last year. This year they're doing it again with a few otheres from my gym/spin class are doing it.
- Cons - 129 mile ride in Death Valley, 15,000 feet of climbing, in July
- Pros - 129 mile ride in Death Valley, 15,000 feet of climbing, in July
P.S. Saturday run didn't happen, just stuck doing work a LOT longer than expected. Then had Trans Siberian Orchestra concert with the fam. Kicked ass! Sunday bike ride to & fro spin class happened. Despite the 32 degree temp... Brr!!!