Thursday, January 29, 2009

Motivation

Motivation = Running in 35 degree weather, pouring rain, several inches of snow/ice/slush on the ground.

No folks. That wasn't me. That's a guy I saw as I was driving to grad school yesterday. I wish I had that kind of motivation. Running in 35 degrees is fine by me, just layer properly. But rain too? That's just insanity!

Although I have been absent from blogging the workouts have basically been still going. Here's the Cliff Notes version of the last 12 days.
  • 2 Bikrams
  • 4 spin classes
  • 1 bootcamp
  • 4 lame attempts at the treadmill
  • 4 strength training sessions (including doing that snow angel crap I suck at)
  • 1 swim (slacker, I know)
Tonight after the grad school thing I'm going to check out the big fitness center at school. Perhaps if I feel daring see how busy the Olympic pool is. 50 meter laps here I come!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

You've been busy!

teacherwoman said...

Where would you like me to send your interview questions? Would you like me to post them here? Or Do you have an email addres you would like me to send them to?