Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday night

Went to the gym last night to do some strength training. I did the following:

Woodchopper (up and down) 70lbs down, 60lbs up, 3 sets each side, 10 reps
Tricep pulldown, 70 lbs, 3 sets each side 8 reps
Lat row with squat using the vertical pulley 110 lbs, 3 sets 10 reps
Standing lat push down 30 lbs, 3 sets 10 reps

Tonight it's back to the pool. Thursday I have a late day at school (until possibly 9pm). So it may end of being a rest day. Otherwise it'll be an easy swim day just for breathing. Saturday I've got a run planned, then swim lesson in the PM. Sunday morning I start a bootcamp style training every Sunday at 7am for six weeks. It's with a bunch of people from the gym and the cool spin instructor, so it'll be fun. After the class it's a 9am spin class.

4 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Bootcamp training sounds like fun!

Tri Dave said...

Yea, it should be fun. The group is doing it Mon, Wed, and Sun. But since I'm a teacher I don't have enough time to make the weekday ones.

Frayed Laces said...

I thought Sundays were for God or Sudoku.

Badgergirl said...

Enjoy the bootcamp training.