Monday, February 23, 2009

AWOL

Just shy of two weeks between posts. I realize that I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but I thought I was pretty good at keeping up with things and putting in regular posts, but not as of late. The past two weeks have been CRAZY. Between teaching-school, learning-school, and other endeavors the workouts have been limited to a scant few.

Saturday night I started feeling a little sick, slight fever, little sore throat. Sunday morning I woke up and felt a little better, enough to get myself to spin class. After the class I felt better, but into the afternoon the sickness came back, same slight fever and throat issues. I managed to catch up on two weeks of television, but in my slacking-ness didn't do any laundry, which means I'm two weeks behind on that! UGH!

I'm feeling a better today, with the help of some Dayquil, but I'm going to hold off on my normal Monday run. Tuesday night I'm hoping for a swim, as long as the cold subsides. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Good luck! Feel better soon.

Melanie said...

hope you feel better soon, good luck!