Sunday, February 1, 2009

Interview

Questions from teacherwoman

Here are your interview questions!

1. What is one of your biggest goals for 2009?
Fitness life: Finish the Timberman 70.3 in less than 6 hours, seven months away! Swim plan for the next 4 months is set. Just got to write up a run and bike plan. That will get me to my first sprint of the season. The following three months will focus on the 70.3

Regular life: Do more research on the 22 schools on my doctoral school list. Probably add a few and lose a few in the process. The get applications out to the top 10-15.


2. If you got a tatoo, what kind would you get and where would you put it?
Last year I wanted to get a tattoo as a reward to myself for finishing the triathlon. It wasn't going to be fitness related, just another motivation. I still haven't got the tattoo, yet. Since music is a big part of my life I want some music elements in it, but want to make sure it's still "manly". I've been thinking of trying to work a tribal design of sorts. As far as where? On my shoulder blades. My arms are way too wimpy to get a tattoo and I don't want one on my legs.


3. What is one of your biggest fears?
Being "average". I want to do/be a part of something important and big. Earning my doctorate is something that I really want to do to help make myself more than "average".


4. What's the best and worst thing about being a man?
Best: Having the emotional strength to appreciate a smart and beautiful woman.

Worst:Trying to decode said women.


5. If you had to give up swimming, biking, or running, which would you choose and why?

At this point swimming, despite the fact that I'm starting to enjoy it. Running would be second because I used to find it boring, but I enjoy running now. Biking? Never! I love being able to move fast, yelling "passing on left!" Besides, it helps me make up all of that lost time on the swim. ;)


To play along:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Have fun!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Interview me!!!

Kelly said...

Interview me. This should be fun! (wow two Kelly's, that's weird).

Kelly said...

you can just post them in my comments. sweeeeeeet.

Nat said...

OOOh ooooh interview me!!

Badgergirl said...

Interview me! I ask questions for a living. It might be fun to answer them once!

badgergirl1@gmail.com

teacherwoman said...

Great answers! Thanks for playing along! :)