- Lost my job (still looking for one)
- Traveled to Germany, Chicago, Orlando, Hartford
- Finished classes for one graduate degree (12 credits away for another, but dependent on getting a job to pay tuition)
- Losing job has made me reconsider my career path.... Thinking about going to law school.
- Have visited 5 law schools (Still need to take LSAT)
- Studying for comprehensive exams in order to complete first graduate degree.
- Oh yea... And the girl I mentioned once or twice previously.... She is now "The Girl". I've really found someone who adds so much to my life and is so supportive of both of our lives. (OK enough mushy stuff)
Since I've returned home and things are settling down I've managed to slowly get back on the exercise track. Unfortunately since last summers triathlon experience and this summers lack of triathloning I've put on about 14 lbs. Ugh!
Most of my training has consisted of weight training at the gym and cycling on my own. Very little running and no swimming since February. Ugh! But now it's time to get things in order! I'm going to get going and work myself back into shape!