Friday, August 28, 2009

Spinnerific

This morning I had a 9:30 spin class with the usual instructor. Class was great. She changed things up a bit with the ride and had a lot of new music. I felt really strong throughout the class. Afterwards got home and made some scrambled eggs (breakfast #2).

Two days ago I did a nice 30 mile ride from home. I rode up to Garret Mountain. Getting there I'm on some pretty busy roads in some shady sections. To get up to the park area you've got to do about 300 feet of vertical climb inside of a 1000 feet. It's steep. I know another route which will add probably about 7 miles, but not take me through the shady areas. Note for the future.

T.S. Danny is effecting the area now, so I don't think I'll get any outdoor rides until Sunday. Forecast is 83 and 74 and sunny on Monday. Oh yea!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Have fun on the outdoor rides/runs when you can get them!

Rachel said...

Nice job! Hills make you tough!