Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Layout

Thanks to Kelsalynn, I was motivated to play with my blog layout. I took one of the default ones, added my own photo as a header and made the page a little wider. It seems to have been formatted for a 640x480 screen. Who the heck still uses that small of a resolution. It looks good on my not quite maximized Firefox on my Dell Mini 10 at 1366x768. OK enough geek talk.

I'm getting stronger with my workouts. Running still has been limited. Mostly due to being busy, but some laziness, I have to admit. My first PT appointment is on Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll start to make some more progress and get rid of this incessant soreness.

P.S. I also changed my blog title. I'm not really sure when I'll be able to get back into triathlon. So the journey toward 70.3 is on hold. So this is now just a general fitness journey!

P.P.S. I just realized that I needed to update the "About" box. I'm 31 now. Yea!

No comments: