Monday, January 11, 2010

Ethopian Food

This past weekend I had my first experience eating Ethiopian food.  My parents, brother, and sister-in-law went out to Mesob restaurant in nearby Montclair, NJ.  It was AMAZING.  The food was so difficult to describe because it tastes like nothing else I've ever ate, but it is fantastic.  The flavors and tastes felt like I had dancing on my tongue!  I highly recommend you to try some. 

On the fitness note... Thank you to Kelly for a little extra motivation on the fitness challenge.  Good luck, you'll need it!!!

1 comment:

kelsalynn said...

I'm checking in- you posted on the 4th your goal was to do 3 runs and 5 days of push-ups. How did last week go for you? Did you accomplish our goal and get 'er done? I hope so! What if you did a weekly recap? It might help and that way, we can cheer you on too!