Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mid-Way Weigh In

This morning was the "halfway" point for the New Years Challenge.  The short version: The Girl and I are competing to see who can lose the most amount of weight between January 2nd and March 7th, our 1 year anniversary of our first date.  I weighed in at 172 this morning.  Well short of what I was hoping for, but a major contributor was the past two weekends, and this one too, spending doing graduate school auditions.  Yea, excuses I know. If I can get down to 165 by March 7th I'll be a happy camper.  It's not the 162 I was hoping for, but it'll be nice to be solidly back into the 160's.

How did the girl do?  She lost 2 pounds.  She's rather upset with herself, mainly because she's done some massive working out over the past couple weeks.  But good for her it's only a few tenths of a percent less than my weight loss.  So it's really still anyone's game. Make sure you check in on Kelly's weight loss challenge too.  She was the one that inspired my contest!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Keep up the good work!

kelsalynn said...

Yeah, our weekends have been killing me too...this move takes up so much of my time and energy, I don't want to plan my meals or workout at the end of the day!

Keep it up- one month to go!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Great job to you both!