Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday almost done

I've turned my sleeping somewhat upside-down in only two short days.  Sunday night I was up until about 2:30am.  I can't remember the last time that voluntarily happened (without neighbors assisting).  Today I was only able to sleep in until 7:30 then drove home from Massachusetts.  Promptly took a 90 minute nap, had physical therapy, quick dinner, then off to play/conduct on my typical Monday night. Here it is past 11pm, I haven't watched 24 yet, still awake, and I almost forgot day 6 of the Burpee challenge!  Tomorrow is an early morning and a late night with class and hopefully squeeze in the gym before/after class.

Oh my girlfriend still hasn't decided on the full meal yet.  We've set a date March 20th for the meal.  That'll give her time to think and me time to find some recipes.  So far it's chicken cordon bleu.  Any suggestions for sides/dessert?  Here's the allergy limitations: no shellfish, no nuts, no chocolate.  Yea, she's allergic to chocolate, weirdo.  ;)

No comments: