Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Things are going...

Hi all!  Sorry it's been a while since the last update.  Other life priorities have taken over the blogging and blog commenting.  I've been doing my best to keep up reading your blogs out there, sorry if I haven't commented quite so much. 

I've been so so about the working out recently.  I had to give up on the burpee challenge at day 36.  I got about 4 or 5 days behind and couldn't imagine trying to catch up.  The girlfriend wants to do it now, so maybe if we do it together that will help.  Even though I kept it up for a month I was still impressed with how much stronger I felt.  Each week it got a little easier, but then more were added on and it got more difficult.  I guess that's the point?  Running has been eh.... I've been out sporadically over the past few weeks, but nothing consistent. 

I do have some good news about life to share.  I accepted a Doctoral Fellowship to the University of Florida for the fall!  I've lived my whole life in NJ, so making the move to another state is going to be big.  Oh, I should also mention that I know NOTHING about college football.  I guess I'm going to have to learn really quickly. 

1 comment:

Runner Leana said...

Congratulations on the fellowship! Good luck with the move!