Sunday, June 20, 2010

Take Two

I've decided to revisit the Burpee Challenge. The girlfriend and I are doing it together, so we'll be able to keep each other in check.  Today was only day two.  Let's see what happens when we get into the 30's. 

I'm also thinking of giving P90x another try.  My last attempt can't really even be considered an attempt.  I did day one then gave up.  To my credit I was still only midway through my PT for my busted shoulder.  Now that I'm done with that I think my shoulder is in much better shape for something crazy like P90x.  I still haven't started it, so we'll see what happens.  ;)

P.S. Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!

1 comment:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Good luck with the second attempts, no doubt it'll be easier now that you're more recovered! I'll get doing round 2 soon too :)