Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday 4 Mile & Bike Hunting

Today's 4 mile run was great.  So good that I tagged on an extra .27 miles. I'm not used to 80+ degree weather in late October.  I went out at 10am, so it wasn't at the day's high of 88 yet, but into the 80's.  I'm really looking forward to things cooling down a bit.  Hopefully that will make the running even more fun.  Check out the run route, oh and a sweaty post-run pic at the bottom. 


I've been scouring Craigslist and Ebay for a decent used bike.  Decent is difficult enough to find, but then finding a bike in my size seems to be even more challenging.  I'm thinking that as November and December rolls around the 2011 bikes should get into the local bike shops.  Hopefully I can manage some good discounts on a 2010, but again, finding a bike in my size.  It's probably best to support an LBS anyway.  Enjoy the rest of Sunday and have a great Monday morning!

No comments: