Friday, April 22, 2011

Moving & TRX

I'm not moving, but I moved my blog from my @gmail account to my google apps account. My Google Reader subscriptions have also been moved. Unfortunately Google Listen on Android doesn't support podcast synching to an Apps account, only @gmail. So my podcasts must remain on @gmail for the time being. OK, enough geekiness.

The semester is done! Well, almost. I have one question left on a massive take home final plus an actual in class final on Tuesday morning. After that I have nothing official until my summer class on July 5th. Woo! A trip home to NJ is planned in late June. Other than that my next two months look like researching and trying to avoid the unavoidable Florida heat.

I'm also contemplating taking a set of TRX classes this summer. The classes are $72 for 9 sessions, $8 each. I've never done TRX, but it looks like fun. It's not too expensive and might keep me motivated in the Florida heat. I wish I was an early riser, but that's not the case.

No comments: