Friday, October 28, 2011

November is almost here

The second year in Florida is going well. I still can't get used to this weather. Halloween is right around the corner, but it feels more like Labor Day to me. I haven't been able to keep to any sort of regular workout schedule this semester. My scattered classes (teaching and taking) have made it difficult. Yup, excuses, I know.

I am looking into doing group fitness instructor training here in the spring. As I'm coming into my last few semesters as a student I should take advantage of those student deals that are offered. I really want to teach spin as my main thing, but learning some other group fitness classes would be good as well. Let's hope the classes can fit into my spring schedule!

1 comment:

Leana said...

Hey Dave!! Wow, a lot has changed for your recently! Congratulations on getting engaged and on the move to Florida! Sounds like you have a lot of exciting things going on!!