Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm a Group Fitness Instructor!

Successful completion of a 9 week group fitness training course job interview! In a little over a month I'll begin teaching my first cycling classes. I put in my preferences for when I want to teach, four times a week in total. That's going to be the most consistent indoor cycling I've done since around 2008-2009. In the last three years I've generally only kept it at around 2-3 classes/week.

I've already made up two playlists, one each for a 45 and 60 minute class. The school rec center has both lengths of classes. I'm more partial to the 60 minute classes, that's what I was used to before moving, but sometimes it's nice to be in-and-out in 45 minutes. Plus it gives me a chance to really push myself a little more, since it'll be over more quickly.


Maybe I'll post a few playlists as time goes on! Wish me luck!

No comments: