Monday, June 25, 2012

Guilty Pleasures

This week is the school "summer break" week. Only one of the two rec centers is open and only M/W/F/Sun. Instead of my normal 5 classes a week, soon to be 6/week, I'm only teaching three, one this morning. Since it is the break week I expected the class to be small. To my pleasant surprise there were 18 people! (Max is 20) Also shocking, there were the SIX guys in the class. Generally there's at MOST one or two guys, quite often I'm the only guy in the room.

I also announced my plans to create a guilty pleasure playlist. All of the songs you crank up on your iPod with earbuds close to your ear, sing in the car alone, or blast on the home stereo when the family/roommates are out.

e.g. One of my my guilty pleasure songs is Miley Cyrus "Party in the USA." One of the guys suggested Hanson "MMMBop" Wow! Wasn't expecting that... I'm not sure what I can do with that in a cycle class, but I guess I could make it work. Maybe?


What are some of your guilty pleasure songs?

No comments: