Monday, July 2, 2012

Busy Week

I had my first 7:15am cycle class today. This is a big deal, because no matter how many times I've tried I can't seem to be a morning person. Back in 2008 I made an attempt, a good two months, to go to the gym early in the morning. While I do agree that it helped to wake me up earlier in the day, the problem is that by about 2 in the afternoon I was DONE. Kudos to those of you who can work out early, me? Sorry, can't do it! I'm teaching another cycle class today at 4pm. A nap may be necessary otherwise there's going to be way too much yawning during the class. That would be a serious buzz-kill to see an instructor yawning through the workout. Not going to be that guy.

I used an old playlist, but I did swap an old song for Jennifer Lopez f. Pitbull "Dance Again." It works really well for cycling. Now that I'm teaching five cycling classes a week I'm going to have to make up a bunch of new playlists. Not only for the class, but for me! There's only so many times that I want to hear the same songs.I'm still working on the Guilty Pleasure playlist. Send over your song suggestions!


No comments: