Thursday, July 19, 2012

Inspiration

I was inspired by eyerisgrl and bought some Chobani yogurt. I've tried it a few times in the past and couldn't quite past the "pasty" texture. To me it doesn't seem as smooth as traditional yogurt. That and it's a lot more expensive! Lucky for me it's on sale this week at Publix for 10/$10! I got a plain, passion fruit, and mango. I'm going to use the plain as some sort of butter substitute, still need to decide what I want to make. The other two will likely become a post-workout refuel.

Speaking of post-workout... I've got two more days of my six-days-in-a-row of teaching cycling and/or core classes. Yesterday was the first double of the week. A 45 min cycle at 4pm and 60 min cycle at 8pm. Today was "just" a 45 min cycle. Tomorrow I've got 45 min cycle and a 30 min core back-to-back. Saturday will finish the week with a 60 min cycle at noon and AGAIN at 5pm. Sunday is definitely going to be a big rest day for me!

Quick note on Insanity. The wife and I did the fit test and day 1, then took a hiatus. I was away for a few days (see post about running). I'm also realizing that with so many days of teaching cycle it's going to be tough to also do the full Insanity program. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

eyerisgrl said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear what you thought of the Chobani!