Thursday, August 16, 2012

Guilty Pleasure Playlist

Note: This was scheduled to auto-post on 8/8, but didn't. Oops!

The day has arrived!!! At the time of this posting I'll be starting the warmup with the Guilty Pleasure Playlist for my Cycle 45 class! I've had some great suggestions from participants and Facebook friends. A few are just utterly embarrassing hilarious peculiar. I will admit the Miley Cyrus song was addition to the Guilty Pleasure Playlist. Although the suggestion from a HS friend of the LMFAO song may overtake the top spot as my guilty pleasure song. I've got a GREAT workout planned to this playlist. So aside from some good laughs, it should be an awesome cycle class!

Christina Aguilera - Fighter
Owl City - Good Time
Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA
Nelly Furtado - Maneater
Lil Jon - Get Low
Justin Timberlake - SexyBack
Willow Smith - Whip My Hair
Katy Perry - E.T.
LMFAO - Put That A$$ To Work
Hanson - MMMBop
Ludacris - Move B***h

P.S. Ludacris is not part of the workout. It's the post-class song while people are cleaning their bikes.

P.P.S. Hanson had to be the cool down song, because I was afraid people would leave if I put it earlier. e.g. I may leave.

2 comments:

Leana said...

Love the list! That new Owl City song is definitely an ear worm.

Tri Dave said...

Thanks so much! I hadn't heard that Owl City song before someone suggested it.